May... Pin it to Win It!


Is it really almost May?!?!

This is one of the best times of the school year... for many of us, it's the final month of school (or pretty close!), and the stress of testing is over!  That being said, it can be a challenging time of school year for other reasons... mainly, kids have Spring Fever and are ready to be done with the school year.  It can be very difficult to keep them engaged!

Today, I am going to share some of the May activities I have created in an effort to keep students engaged.  If you want a chance to win any of the following activities, simply enter the Rafflecopter below before Monday, April 27th.  I will send one resource of their choice to THREE winners!


Visit this blog post to see how one teacher used this in her fourth grade classroom.



     

   








Visit this blog post to see how one teacher used this in her classroom.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Deb!! I love your Mother's Day Card Craftivity and the Soared Awards! That is really neat! I am definitely hopping over to TPT and placing it on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete