Freebie Friday... Halloween Point of View

I'm linking up with two fellow bloggers today!

First of all, I am linking up with my good friend, Angela from The Teacher's Desk 6, who is hosting this fun Halloween Linky.  You can directly link up any paid or free product related to Halloween!


I am also linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for their


After writing my Point of View blog post for Upper Elementary Snapshots (read it here- it contains another freebie!), I was inspired to create one more Point of View free resource for my readers.  If it's something you can use in your classroom, please download it and use this 2-page resource!

Just a reminder... today is the last day to enter the Upper Elementary Snapshots giveaway!

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Halloween Point of View freebie. Looking forward to using it with my class.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete