Favorite Pin Friday {8.8.14}

I am linking up with Teaching (Powered by Caffeine) today for 
These are some of my favorite pins that I found this past week, and are now on my Pinterest boards!

As you know, I love anchor charts!  These first three photos show some anchor charts that I think are perfect for back-to-school time!




This is a fun FREEBIE I found!


These final two photos fall in the category of classroom management and organization!  Both also made me think to myself... Why didn't I think of that???

This teacher uses a magnetic white board and name magnets to record her seating chart!!  This would be so easy to keep current for substitute teachers!  

Keep interactive notebooks more organized by taping a manila envelope and a ribbon to the inside back cover of the notebook!!  Now students have a place to keep pieces that they need to finish later!  The ribbon is used as a bookmark so students can easily locate their current page in their interactive notebook!


Do YOU have a Pinterest account?  Please leave a link in the comments section so I can follow you and your great finds!

Have a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun link-up! I love your anchor chart ideas, and the folder in the interactive notebook! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great anchor charts!! I pinned the first two, but third one showed as "broken" on Pinterest. :( I will have to join this linky next week! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the manilla envelope at the back of the INB!! Now why didn't I think of that?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an anchor chart fan too. I used to make them a lot more.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for that pin about how to hang charts! I was trying to figure out a way to secure my clothespins to the wall to hold student writing---now, thanks to you, I know exactly what I need to do.
    : )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for linking up, Deb! : )

      Delete
  5. I laughed when I saw your pins. I already love your products, but your pins confirmed how we must think on similar teaching "lines". I have pinned at least 3 of the same pins and included them in my beginning of the year plans.

    ReplyDelete