Favorite Pin Friday | Crafting Connections
Receive tips, freebies, and resource updates when you subscribe to my newsletter!

Favorite Pin Friday

Friday, July 18, 2014
I am linking up with Teaching (Powered by Caffeine) today for 
These are some of my favorite pins that I found this past week, and are now on my Pinterest boards!
What a clever way to discuss the theme of a book!  Upper elementary students would love making one of these phones!  I found this pin via The Science Penguin.

This pin is #14 of a list of 36 DIY Ways to Decorate a Bulletin Board by Buzz Feed.

Isn't this the coolest science bulletin board?   The photos along the sides show photos of experiments this class performed throughout the year!
I found this pin via  Dragon's Den Curriculum.

Isn't this so true?!?!?  I LOVE this pin!  Click on it, and it will take you to an article on Lifehack.org entitled "10 Great Lessons Highly Successful People Have Learned From Failure".  It includes quotes/life story snippets from famous people including Walt Disney, Elvis, Babe Ruth, Thomas Edison, Lucille Ball, and Michael Jordan.  It is a very inspirational article... you might even be able to share some of these stories with students!

Do YOU have a Pinterest account?  Please leave a link in the comments section so I can follow you!

Have a great Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Now that did not work at all! Oops! I love the text message idea! I also pinned it! My pinterest page is: http://www.pinterest.com/grade4buzz/ Have a happy Friday!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I am following you now, too!! I agree- the text message idea is so creative... I love the play on words!

      Delete
  2. I love (and have now pinned) the success pin... I think it's great for adults and students! I know of some students who think they'll understand something right away. I'd love to show them this and discuss how we have to work to be successful, try new things, fail, and problem solve in order to achieve success in something. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love to success one especially. It kind of reminds me of Ashton Kutcher's speech on some awards show. Pinning to my board at http://www.pinterest.com/5thinthemiddle/

    Since we seem to have similar travel plans, I'll be at the state fair on Aug. 7 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the text message idea for teaching the theme of a book. That's great! :) My pinterest account is here: http://www.pinterest.com/manders0808/
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb! Thanks for linking up with me again. : )
    I'm totally repining your BB pins. That Mad Science board is AWESOME!! I wish I were creative enough to come up with that on me own....oh well, I can copy cat really good! And I'm lovin' that boarder idea. I gotta do that to spice up my BBs more.
    Thanks for sharing such cute pins!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, forgot my Pinterest account...
    http://www.pinterest.com/alimeyer/
    Now I'm off to start following you!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ideas. Love that you blog about them too. Thanks for sharing..

    I am tweaverville on pintrest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these ideas. Love that you blog about them too. Thanks for sharing..

    I am tweaverville on pintrest

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top