My Favorite Classroom Game {Freebie!}

Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, particularly because my (twin) sister will be visiting!  Although we email daily and chat on the phone several times a week, it's of course extra special to get to spend time with her in person.  My girls are also very excited to see their aunt Dawn and uncle Kevin.  Without a doubt, a good time will be had at the Hanson house this weekend!  :)

Moving on, I wanted to be sure to pass along to you that I am blogging over at All Things Upper Elementary again today.  Stop by to check out my comments about my favorite classroom game, "I have...Who has?"  You'll see that I've made my Greek and Latin Roots game a FREEBIE at my TpT store through the weekend.

I'll also mention that my Subjects & Predicates I have...Who has? Game is a permanent FREEBIE at my TpT store.  Pick it up anytime!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Have-Who-Has-Game-Subjects-and-Predicates-Simple-AND-Complete-612928

When you stop by to read my post at ATUE, you can enter the raffle giveaway to win my "I have...Who has?" Game BUNDLE!
This BUNDLE will be discounted to $21 this weekend; that's less than $0.50 per game!

  Have a great weekend!

http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/03/out-like-lamb-last-freebie-friday-of.html

1 comment:

  1. I learned about this game from you earlier in the year when I used your subjects/predicates game with my eighth graders! It has become my favorite classroom game and one of my kiddos' favorites as well! Thanks for providing the Greek and Latin Roots version as a freebie! Have a wonderful time with your family!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete