Don't Be Fooled... {FREE April Fool's Homophone Craftivity!}


Elementary students LOVE April Fool's Day, don't they?! Yes, we teachers sometimes get to deal with immature jokes that students try to pull on one another, but I find it somewhat entertaining (and insightful!) to observe the harmless antics most students engage in on April Fool's Day.  (I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard "Mrs. Hanson, there's a spider on your head!" on April 1st over the years!)

Anyway, I've got an April Fool's Day FREEBIE available at my TpT store that I thought I would highlight today!
This FREE homophone craftivity is a perfect activity to do with elementary students on April Fool's Day (but it could easily be adapted to use at any time during the school year)!

If your students could use some homophone practice anyway, this would be a fun activity to do on April Fool's Day.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be fun to do next week! I didn't have anything yet planned for April Fool's Day. Now, thanks to you, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! My class is on Spring Break on April 1st (lucky me!!!) but they are really into homophones so I think we will just have to do this when they get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun. Also, will be a new BB.

    ReplyDelete