I just might be at your school... {FREEBIE!}

Do you get Scholastic's Instructor magazine at your school?  If so, you'll have to check out the latest Winter issue!  (I'm told it's being delivered to schools this week.)

I am one of several teachers featured in an article about craftivities!  Yes, MEYours truly!  :)

If you don't typically get your hands on a printed copy of this magazine, here's a link to the article posted online at Scholastic's website:

http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/craft-activity-learning-fun
Screenshot of my craftivity featured in the article!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be featured in a magazine article that gets distributed to schools throughout the United States!


To "celebrate" this event, I am turning my Antonyms craftivity into a FLASH FREEBIE!  It will be free to download at TpT through midnight on Friday, February 14! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Antonyms-Craftivity-Ant-onym-Picnic-two-versions-for-differentiation-751616
If you snatch it while it's free, I kindly ask you to "deposit" some positive feedback while you're there!  :)

That's it for now,

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you! THANK YOU for sharing the fun craftivity! I didn't have this one;) Looks like LOADS of fun! I'll be sharing the article with my kiddos and student teacher tomorrow at school. They'll love reading about you and knowing that they are one of your crafters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Tell your students I appreciate their interest in the craftivities I create!
      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo! This is so exciting! I can't wait to tell my class. They are going to be excited to hear about this. Thanks for the freebie...they love all of your craftivities. Can't wait to try this one. I bought the Synonym activity too!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words - and your purchase!! :)
      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Congratulations, Deb! This is such exciting news!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the freebie. My students love working these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb- How great for you to be featured in the magazine!! Thanks for the additional craftivity. My students love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you buddy! Thanks for the freebie as well! I would like to help out with your 2000 follower celebration by offering a giveaway item...Get back with me if you would like my help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again girl!! I'm so excited for you! You deserve the success because your activities are awesome-sauce!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebie! I can't wait to use it with my studentst

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome! You deserve all the accolades. You are simply the best! Thanks for the link to the article and thanks for the flash freebie! I'm so excited to do the antonym and synonym craftivities in March! We're doing your kite writing craftivity in Tuesday. Thanks again and congrats!

    ReplyDelete