Classroom Tested- Teacher & Student APPROVED Episode 4

We're rolling now... onto Episode 4 of my Classroom Tested - Teacher & Student Approved series!
If you missed previous episodes, here's what we have going on:  I've sent a number of the craftivity resources I've created to fellow bloggers.  These individuals have agreed to use the craftivity in their classroom sometime this fall and then blog about their classroom experience with it!
Shearerly Sadler 4th Grade
For Episode 4 today, we link up with Tobi at Shearer-ly Sadler 4th Grade.
Click HERE to check out her post describing her experience using my Subjects & Predicates craftivity in her class.
 
I thank Tobi for "classroom-testing" this Subjects & Predicates craftivity resource!  This is actually one of my newest craftivity resources, so she is most likely among the first to use it with students!  That said, I was particularly excited to get to read about her take on using it with her students.  Whew!  I'm glad it went well!

This craftivity also features a teaching poster (shown to the right). ----->




One unique aspect of this craftivity that you won't find in all my craftivity resources (...not yet anyway)!  I have added an optional interactive notebook entry component!  I recognize that MANY teachers are now using interactive notebooks for ELA, so this facilitates incorporation of the hands-on craftivity into a notebook entry.

In keeping with the format of my previous episodes of Classroom Tested - Teacher & Student Approved, I'll share some of the feedback that has been left at my TpT store of this product:

Johannes commented, "This is a great visual for students! I am also happy that you included a Interactive Notebook version. Thank you for sharing! I will be back for more!"

This comment was left by TeachingMetamorphosis: "As usual you provide a quality product. My students love craftivities. I love the train icon."

PowerPoint
I will also briefly mention that in addition to the craftivity, I have a "matching" train-themed Subjects & Predicates PowerPoint resource...
BUNDLE



...as well as a BUNDLE if you are interested in picking up ALL of my Subjects & Predicates resources at a discounted price.


Do you want to use this Subjects & Predicates craftivity in YOUR classroom?  Enter the giveaway!  One winner will receive this craftivity!  (As always, if you win it after you've already purchased, I will send you another product of your choice from my TpT store that's of similar value.)

As an added BONUS, Tobi is giving away one of her resources as well!  One winner will receive the craftivity PLUS Tobi's Setting Conflict and Character Interactivity! The posters in this set are perfect for fall, and the three posters are topics that I introduce and focus on during the fall! I will be displaying the posters on my cart ( I travel between classrooms), and my students will get to fill out this interactivity organizer as they read their books! I also love that students are required to cite evidence as they fill out the organizer!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Come back next Tuesday for the next "episode" of Classroom Tested-Teacher & Student APPROVED (including another giveaway)!  Take a look at the tab toward the top of my page called "Hey Bloggers! Wanna Collaborate?" to see who else has signed on to test one of my craftivities in their classroom.  (Also, if you missed previous episodes, I have links to them in this tab, too.)
 
I'll "see" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment